Cosplayverse has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for discrimination, sexual harassment/ harassment, quid pro quo, and/or hostile working environment of any kind. The following actions (which include but are not limited to) are a violation of this policy and may be in violation of local laws and ordinances:
- Annoying and harassing phones calls, emails, and/or texts
- Criminal threats
- Disruption of normal business operations
- Harassment and/or shaming (e.g., appearance of body shape and/or size, pregnancy status)
- Non-consensual and/or harassing photography or recording (e.g., audio, video, etc.)
- Lewd and/or offensive verbal comments or gestures
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Unlawful/inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome physical attention
It is a violation of law and this policy to harass or discriminate against individuals or groups based on, but not limited to:
- Gender, gender identity, gender presentation
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
If a person engages in discrimination, sexual harassment/harassment, quid pro quo, and/or hostile working environment behavior of any kind, Cosplayverse will take prompt action in any form they deemed appropriate. Cosplayverse reserves the right to refuse service.
Anyone can report harassment. If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately report it to local authorities. If necessary, we will contact local law enforcement.
Always remember: Cosplay is not consent! Keep your hands to yourself. If you would like to take a picture with or of another Cosplayer, fan, guest, VIP, etc., always ask permission first and respect that person's right to say no. We encourage everyone to be respectful, considerate, nice, and kind to each other. Our intent is that Cosplay and Cosplay events should be safe, fun, welcoming, accepting, and family friendly environment for everyone.
Have fun and stay safe!